As a community, we love to gather together to worship Jesus and celebrate all that He is doing across the Lagan Valley.
We have returned to in-person services at our Church Venue, as well as livestreaming our Sunday service.
While things will look a bit different, our heart to create a welcoming environment remains the same. Our team has worked hard behind the scenes to make our space and the shape of our services as safe as possible, not just for our sake, but also for our wider community.
Yet, we also need your help. Ahead of attending our in-person services, do take some time to read through the following helpful safety guidelines which will serve both you and others well.
To maintain social distancing in our services, we will be limiting the amount of people in the venue. Anyone attending a service will have to pre-register in advance – you can book your space on our events page. If we’re booked out, don’t worry, you can still join in with us online.
We would ask everyone to maintain 2m social distance as far as possible. This means that some of the normal ways that we would have greeted each other (handshakes, hug, high-fives), can’t happen right now.
– Face coverings must be worn as people enter and exit the Church venue. This remains a legal requirement.
– In line with Public Health advice, the team at LVV strongly encourages people to continue to wear face coverings during times of sung worship and while moving around the building.
– Those attending services at LVV can of course continue to wear face coverings throughout the whole service if they desire to do so.
– As before, this guidance doesn’t apply to those who are exempt from wearing a face covering.
– Social distancing and hand sanitising requirements remain in place, as well as the need to sign up for services before attending.
There will be hand sanitising stations on entry to and exit from the building.
When you enter the building we ask that you allow our trained team to check you in, guide you through the building to your seat. – We ask that you arrive 15 minutes before to allow us to guide each family and individual safely through the building.
Around the Venue
We encourage everyone not to hang out in the foyer space before or after the services and avoid unnecessary movement throughout the venue. Those leading the service will walk you through some helpful information around the shape of the service to help you feel at ease.
We would ask anyone who has COVID-19 symptoms or is living in a home where someone has COVID-19 symptoms or is waiting test results back refrain from attending until their isolation period is over. If you registered and begin to get symptoms before a Sunday gathering, please let our staff team know and stay home.
These symptoms include:
- A temperature
- A new and persistent cough
- A loss of your normal sense of taste or smell
- Cold symptoms/ feeling unwell
All of these measures are in place as we believe this is how we take care of one another the best we can. Thank you for your understanding in acting on these safety measures.
Other helpful information:
– Registration information provided will allow for contact tracing details to be kept. Contact tracing details will be retained for 2 weeks after each attendance.
– While our toilets will remain open, their use will be limited to maintain social distancing.
– The Family Space is no longer available for use. We encourage children in the main space to stay with their parents at all times.
– Refreshments will no longer be served before or after services.
– Between services, cleaning will take place of shared surfaces, equipment and seating.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us by emailing email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you soon!